So the world has finally got to see Apple’s new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus and by the looks of it, we are nowhere near disappointed. While it looks and feels a little similar to its predecessors, on the exterior, it’s the interior that has people talking, from an amped up processor to a completely updated camera.
There are a number of cool features that have been added to the new phone improving its worth dramatically. However, most features are barely noticeable even if they are commendable. This is a tricky move for the company considering how it has always made big, flashy upgrades that enhance its sales. So let’s look at iPhone 7 and determine what the hype is all about
GPU: Six core graphics
Display: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Memory: 32/128/256 GB, GB, 2 GB RAM
Camera Primary: 12 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED (dual tone) flash
Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery (7.45 Wh)
- Amazing battery life: Processor improvements have led to a better and more durable battery life. It has also improved overall performance and can last perfectly for an entire day or even more.
- Superb camera quality: iPhones are known for their tremendous camera qualities, however, iPhone 7 takes leaps forward to produce an impeccable design. The plus design also has a second lens for zooming and there are a lot of cool features added that make the experience even more realistic and fun. Plus, if the phones are really that water resistant then underwater photography will be a blast! iPhone Plus that will be released soon has been rumored to have two cameras, which will be something to look forward to.
- Water resistant: For years Apple had stayed away from this feature, however, the new apple iPhone is water resistant, NOT waterproof, though. There are claims that the phone is able to tolerate only a limited amount of water. This is one of three most notable features of this cool new phone. However, some people are complaining that after using the phone underwater, the speakers do not work properly for a little while. If that’s true then it’s a cause for concern.
- More storage features: Apple has come a really long way with its storage features. The cheapest option starts at 32 GB instead of 18 GB as it did in previous models. With storage issues erupting in previous versions, it is plausible to think that this new iPhone will for once and for all suffice to our storage needs.
- Chic and irresistible design: Apple phones are known to impart class and iPhone 7 is no exception. The new iPhone looks and feels amazing, comes in a number of matte and metallic options and is suited for every gender and age. It is also unisex and black and white iPhones can be used by both genders easily.
- Where’s jack? So the apparent lack of headphone jack has deemed a bit uncomfortable and inconvenient for a lot of users, especially ones who fearing they would lose the headphones.
- Longer charge needed: compared to its rivals, iPhone 7 takes a considerably longer time to charge fully, however, the battery life is phenomenal so this pitfall can be overlooked.
Overall, the new iPhone 7 looks pretty great and has already taken the world by storm. The sheer look and feel of the phone have captivated people, its superb camera quality and longer battery life has enthralled them and while it has certain issues such as the jack lack and a longer need for a charge, it is overall a great phone. From its predecessors, iPhone 7 is a long leap forward, not so much externally but a great amount internally. The new A9 processor is stunningly superior and is among the top most processors on the market. The storage and graphics are much better allowing you to utilize more space than ever before. It is one of the most awaited phones and for the right reasons. If you’re wondering whether to get it, then go for it, it’s what you have been waiting for!